What's New as of June 19th:
Chrome River enhancements were implemented in the production environment on Tuesday, 6/19/18. These enhancements include the following:
- Current: Changes to Warnings on Pre-Approval Reports containing Business Meals to alert users to attach the GSA Per Diem Calculator
- New: Users will now be required to attach a GSA Per Diem Calculator for Business Meal Pre-Approvals. Screen changes and new Warnings on Pre-Approval Reports containing Business Meals have been made to support this new requirement.
Self-help user guides specific to the changes will be available starting on 6/19/18 at the following link: T&E Training Documents (MyVCCS Login required)
If you are experiencing any difficulty in using the system, the SSC Help Center is ready to assist you at 877-340-5577, or email@example.com.
- Travel & Expense - Higher Lodging Hotel Request
- Travel & Expense - Travel Arrangements
- Travel & Expense - Consecutive / Multi-city Travel Meals
- Travel & Expense - Mileage Rate Reimbursement Options and Guidelines
- Travel & Expense - Viewing Previously Approved Travel
- Travel & Expense - Chrome River Delegates
- Travel & Expense - Department Code Not Found
- Procurement - How do I Create a Slim Line Requisition
- Procurement - Goods/Services Discrepancy & Returning Item
- Procurement - System Administrator in eVA Approval Flow
FY19 Monthly Chrome River WebEx Training
Online webinars are available for the dates and times below to familiarize you with Chrome River and travel basics, general compliance information, demonstrations, and opportunities for Q&A. Sessions may also include information on mini enhancement releases and bug fixes, when applicable. When major enhancement features are to be released, additional training sessions will be scheduled.
To attend one of these webinars, please do the following at the appointed time:
- Connect to the WebEx using the corresponding link below
- Connect to your preferred audio connection either by dialing the number provided and entering the meeting number, or by using the Audio Connection features in WebEx (i.e. “Call Me”)
- Connect to Slido.com and enter the corresponding event code. Because of the number of participants, all lines will be muted and questions must be submitted by typing them into Slido.
Self-help materials can also be found at the following link: T&E Training Documents (MyVCCS Login required)