What's New as of May 18th:
Chrome River has resolved the reported issues from yesterday (presented below). Users will have the ability to save the expense types and submit reports for review and approval as of this morning. If you do encounter any further issues, please contact the help center at 877-340-5577.
Original Communication from 5/17/18
We have received reports from several Chrome River users that there are issues with certain expense type fields (listed below) in Chrome River Pre-Approval Reports and Expense Reports. The identified issues have been reported to Chrome River with high importance as of this afternoon.
The issues include specific expense fields that auto-calculate based on data entered within related fields. These fields are marked as “required” and therefore users cannot save the expense types and submit reports for review and approval.
- Pre-approval Report Hotel - “Estimated Room Rate Total” field,
- Pre-approval Report Mileage - “(Est) Rental Car Cost” field,
- Employee Travel Expense Report Mileage - “Est. Rental Cost” and “Est. Mileage Cost” fields,
- Employee Travel Expense Report Public Transit/Taxi/Shuttle - “Tip %” field,
- Non-Employee Expense Report Mileage - “Est. Rental Cost” and “Est. Mileage Cost” fields.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Travel & Expense - Higher Lodging Hotel Request
- Travel & Expense - Travel Arrangements
- Travel & Expense - Consecutive / Multi-city Travel Meals
- Travel & Expense - Mileage Rate Reimbursement Options and Guidelines
- Travel & Expense - Viewing Previously Approved Travel
- Travel & Expense - Chrome River Delegates
- Travel & Expense - Department Code Not Found
- Procurement - How do I Create a Slim Line Requisition
- Procurement - Goods/Services Discrepancy & Returning Item
- Procurement - System Administrator in eVA Approval Flow
All Training Webinars for the most recent Chrome River Enhancements have now been completed.
Self-help materials can also be found at the following link: T&E Training Documents (MyVCCS Login required)