|To:||Management Council Members and CHROs|
|From:||Shared Services Center|
|Area:||Human Resources Hire to Retire|
|Reason:||Avature- Onboarding/Off Boarding Implementation|
|Date:||May 28, 2020|
|Re:||College Branding Requirements|
The Shared Services Center and Avature implementation teams need your assistance to prepare for the branding of email notifications, new hire documents, and agency dashboards in the new onboarding system. Recently, the team identified email templates will consist of the agency logo and a unique banner image of your choice. For your reference, attached is a wireframe example.
For the email templates specifically, please note the following:
- Logos of the agency (we’ll plan to use this same logo in the onboarding and offboarding portal)
- png format
- URL to have the logo hyperlink to (if desired)
- Banner image for each agency:
- png format & not to exceed 600px width; the height can change depending on the desired image, but 120px is a good guideline.
- keep in mind, since we’re overlaying the logos on top of the banner image, banner images should allow for that (ie, you don’t want a banner image that will look odd if a logo is placed on top of it; ex, if you have a banner image that has text, you’ll want to make sure that there’s no chance the logo would cover any of that text)
In addition to providing your logo and banner, please provide the contact information of the person/s who can assist with the review and approval of formal mockups. This may include someone from your IT department in the event a URL hyperlink is desired.
Please provide the above information to Adina Slyter, HR Operations Manager at aslyter by Wednesday, June 3, 2020.