|To:||Chief Human Resource Officers and Agency TLAM Contacts|
|From:||Shared Services Center|
|Area:||Time and Labor and Absence Management|
|Reason:||TLAM Process Calendar Updates|
|Date:||December 11, 2019|
|Re:||TLAM Process Changes for Upcoming Holiday Break|
As we prepare for the upcoming holiday season, there are a few updates the Shared Services Center would like to communicate concerning our processes. The TLAM activities calendar has been updated and posted to the SSC Website. We’ve also attached a copy for your convenience.
Below is information regarding the schedule for Time and Labor and Absence Management processing leading up to and following the winter break. Details concerning the New Year Leave calendars will be soon to follow.
Part-time, Wage Time and Labor Processes
· Wage employees will need to submit timesheets prior to closing for holiday break for the 12/6-12/19 pay period. Payroll deadlines will take precedence over TLAM notifications.
· In order to better accommodate the quick turnaround for the end of the wage pay period, the SSC will combine Day 1 and 2 activities on Wednesday, December 18th and Day 3 notifications will occur on Thursday, December 19th for the 12/6-12/19 pay period.
· The Time Administration Process monitoring will stop at 5:00 pm on Monday, December 23rd and will resume at 8:30 am on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
|12/16/2019 (Mon)||12/17/2019 (Tue)||12/18/2019 (Wed)||12/19/2019 (Thu)||12/20/2019 (Fri)|
|Day 1 & Day 2
Notification: Wage- Exceptions & Unapproved Time
|Wage Pay Period End Date
(Every other Thur)
Notification (ESCALATION): Wage – Exceptions & Unapproved Time by 10:30
Full-time, Salaried, Non-Exempt Time and Labor Processes
· The Time and Labor Tasks for Sal-Non employees will start on Thursday, January 2, 2020 with Day 1, Exceptions & Unapproved Time, and continue through Day 3 on Monday, January 6, 2020 for the 12/10-12/24 pay period.
· The holidays for 12/25/2019 – 1/1/2020 will be loaded for all agencies on Friday, December 20th, the last day the SSC is open before the start of a new pay period.
· For agencies that are open on Monday, December 23rd, your employees will see an exception for Reported Time in Future Period. Please disregard. This will automatically resolve once the employee begins reporting hours in the new year.
Calendar Processes – 12 month
· Calendar Processing Tasks for pay period 12/10-12/24 will begin Thursday, January 2, 2020, when we return from the holiday break and follow the usual 4-day schedule.
Calendar Processes – 9-month (18-pay)
· Day one will be eliminated from this cycle and will start with Day 2: Notification of Unpaid hours on Thursday, Jan 2, 2020.
Please contact SSCHRO_HRMS if you have any questions or concerns.