Chrome River system-wide enhancements were released on Friday, 7/13/18. These enhancements include the following:
- Projected Routing for Pre-approval Reports: Allows users to view future approval steps in which their pre-approval reports will route.
- New Import Pre-approval Link Location: The link to create an expense report from an approved pre-approval report is now located at the top of the header page rather than the bottom of the header page for greater visibility.
- Location Field Search and Display: The location field now displays addresses in the same format used by Google Maps: City, County (if applicable), State/Province, and Country. Making it easier for users to search for their locations.
- Creating Expense Line Items Directly from Receipt Gallery: Users may now add expense line items to existing or new expense reports directly from their receipt gallery, streamlining the expense entry process.
- Keyboard Navigation on Dashboard: Users have the ability to navigate among the user-interface elements on the Dashboard by using the Tab key.
View the What’s New July 2018 Enhancement Release PPT (MyVCCS Login required) OR Chrome River Help page for more details.