What's New as of July 13, 2018
Chrome River system-wide enhancements were released on Friday, 7/13/18. These enhancements include the following:
- Projected Routing for Pre-approval Reports: Allows users to view future approval steps in which their pre-approval reports will route.
- New Import Pre-approval Link Location: The link to create an expense report from an approved pre-approval report is now located at the top of the header page rather than the bottom of the header page for greater visibility.
- Location Field Search and Display: The location field now displays addresses in the same format used by Google Maps: City, County (if applicable), State/Province, and Country. Making it easier for users to search for their locations.
- Creating Expense Line Items Directly from Receipt Gallery: Users may now add expense line items to existing or new expense reports directly from their receipt gallery, streamlining the expense entry process.
- Keyboard Navigation on Dashboard: Users have the ability to navigate among the user-interface elements on the Dashboard by using the Tab key.
View the What’s New July 2018 Enhancement Release PPT (MyVCCS Login required) OR Chrome River Help page for more details.
If you are experiencing any difficulty in using the system, the SSC Help Center is ready to assist you at 877-340-5577, or firstname.lastname@example.org.