To: All Active Chrome River Users, VPs of Finance, and Business Managers
From: Shared Services Center
Area: Travel and Expense
Reason: New Chrome River Release 7/13/18
Date: July 17, 2018
Re: Important Notice Regarding New Chrome River Enhancements
Chrome River system-wide enhancements were released on Friday, 7/13/18. These enhancements include the following:
- Projected Routing for Pre-approval Reports: Allows users to view future approval steps in which their pre-approval reports will route.
- New Import Pre-approval Link Location: The link to create an expense report from an approved pre-approval report is now located at the top of the header page rather than the bottom of the header page for greater visibility.
- Location Field Search and Display: The location field now displays addresses in the same format used by Google Maps: City, County (if applicable), State/Province, and Country. Making it easier for users to search for their locations.
- Creating Expense Line Items Directly from Receipt Gallery: Users may now add expense line items to existing or new expense reports directly from their receipt gallery, streamlining the expense entry process.
- Keyboard Navigation on Dashboard: Users have the ability to navigate among the user-interface elements on the Dashboard by using the Tab key.
Self-help user guides specific to the changes are available on the T&E Training Documents site (MyVCCS Login required) and Chrome River Help page.
If you are experiencing any difficulty in using the system, the SSC Help Center is ready to assist you at 877-340-5577, or email@example.com.
We hope you find the new features useful in getting your travel expenses approved and reimbursed more easily.