To: All eVA end users
From: Shared Services Center
Area: Business Transformation Office
Reason: Procurement reference materials
Date: November 26, 2019
We are excited to share the attached two Procurement quick reference tools!
1. Basic Procurement Checklist – This has been shared recently in the Procurement training sessions hosted by the SSC and has been received with positive feedback.
2. Micro Vendor Search Job Aid – This job aid was created to aid the colleges in the current PCard pilot. Our goal is to share this with all colleges at this time in an effort to make the search process as simple as possible.
Both of these tools are linked on the SSC website, Procurement Self Help Guides page for your convenience. If you have suggestions for additional self-help guides or similar tools, please let us know.
There are additional Procurement training sessions upcoming, to view them and register for sessions visit our website.
· December 11th at 10 a.m.: Basic eVA Training
· January 7th at 2 p.m.: Submit a Requisition in eVA
· January 8th at 2 p.m.: Searching for Micro Vendors
For any questions regarding these tools or to share feedback, please contact the SSC Help Center, 877-340-5577 or help.