To: Management Council Members, VP’s of Finance and all active eVA end users
From: Shared Services Center
Reason: Publishing of Contracts List
Date: November 8, 2019
The Shared Services Procurement Team is excited to announce a new contracts resource available to colleges and systems office. A listing of the known contracts if you need assistance with a procurement contract or if you need help getting started.
This published list on the SSC website contains all of the known VCCS contracts and some of the approved cooperative contracts. Generally, these contracts and cooperatives are for procurements where spend is cumulatively over $100,000 (e.g. Year 1 = $50,000+ Year 2 = $50,000 totals $100,000). This means college specific small vendor agreements may not be on this listing. Those contracts are generally attached directly to the purchase requisition.
This listing might be helpful to:
– Find a contract that already exists for your procurement needs
– Know when your contract is expiring and/or how many renewals are remaining. SSC is actively reviewing this listing and moving contracts to the ‘queued to work’ on a solicitation or in the ‘active solicitations’ list.
– See all your College’s contracts and maybe even notice that we don’t have one listed or something is incorrect. If updates are needed, please send us the information right away to contracts so the appropriate changes can be made – thank you for partnering with us to make this listing as complete as possible!
– See that there are lots of options available for your expiring contracts. You can email contracts for assistance with determining which contract is best to meet your needs.
Special notes on this listing:
– To review a contract, please email the contract name/number to contracts (linkages will be a future improvement)
– To obtain approval to use a contract cooperatively, please the contract name/number to email contracts to become an authorized user
– To find state contracts go to eVA state contracts website
– To manipulate the listing click the Download to Excel Link (the website allows CRLT F to find text on the page)
– This listing will be updated on Mondays
To get to this listing, begin on the SSC Website, then click on Procurement on the top toolbar, then select Solicitations and Contracts from the left toolbar and select Master List of Contracts. Please read through the instructions before beginning use as they contain helpful hints. If you have any questions, please contact the SSC Help Center at 877-340-5577 or help.