To: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, Business Managers, and all eVA end-users
From: Shared Services Center
Area: Business Transformation Office
Reason: AIS downtime during upgrade and SSC service impacts
Date: April 14, 2020
Re: SSC Service Impacts and Deadlines Due to the AIS/PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade
We wanted to make you aware of important deadlines and impacts to SSC processing occurring due to the AIS/PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade. The AIS system will be unavailable beginning at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 and will be back up on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8:30 a.m.
· eVA integration with AIS will be suspended beginning at 5 p.m. on Monday, April 20. Purchase Requests will not be able to be submitted, nor orders fulfilled, during the blackout window. We anticipate AIS integration will be reactivated on Tuesday, April 28, at which time ordering will resume.
Travel & Expense:
· The deadline for travel expenses to be submitted in Chrome River to allow time for required agency and SSC approvals is 5 p.m. on Monday, April 20. The export from Chrome River to AIS will be suspended at the close of business on Tuesday, April 21. Travel expenses not fully approved by that time will post on Monday, April 27.
· Invoices must be submitted/received at the SSC by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 17 for standard processing prior to the shutdown.
· Monday, April 20 at noon is the deadline for remaining AP transactions–including vendor payments, travel vouchers, and revenue refunds–to be keyed, posted and journal generated to the AIS General Ledger for payments to be made prior to the AIS shutdown.
· Beyond these deadlines, normal payment processing will resume once AIS is back online on Monday, April 27.
· If the PCard journal entry redistribution is performed by the SSC for your college, the (Visa SPCC) reconciliation packets must be received by the SSC by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 17 in orderto be processed prior to AIS shutdown.
If you have any questions, please contact the SSC Help Center at 877-340-5577 or help.