SSC Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:30PM
DGS/eVA Go Live Target
If you have questions or concerns specific to your agency, please contact the SSC Customer Engagement team 877-340-5577 or email email@example.com with the subject line "eVA/iValua transition". Copy and paste for ease: eVA/iValua Transition Related Topic
|From: Craig Herndon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 4:56 PM
Subject: eVA updateGood afternoon, eVA users,As you may already know, the Department of General Services (DGS) has embarked on a project to modernize the Commonwealth-wide procurement system, eVA. DGS has selected a software platform called Ivalua as the foundation for this effort, and has again selected the private firm CGI as their technology support partner. The project is intended to deliver improved procurement experiences for agencies and vendors alike with streamlined and consolidated information, better ease of use, and a more modern platform for continuing enhancements.DGS is leading the overall project and has set out its ambitious schedule for the effort. DGS expects the cutover to the new software platform to occur this December, with an “all at once” approach.To date, DGS has been focused on internal “design” and “development” work. The project is now shifting to the activities in which VCCS can participate, including preparations for training, user acceptance testing, and “go live” activities.
VCCS has formed a core project team of key SSC and ITS resources who have been working together with DGS on the project to date and will be coordinating our system-wide engagement going forward. I serve as the Executive Sponsor of this effort and Dennis Moynihan, the SSC Director, is serving as the overall project lead for the VCCS team.
The team will be reaching out to the VCCS eVA community with additional information on our opportunities for training, testing, and other necessary preparations to ensure a smooth transition to the upgraded eVA system. Given our daily reliance on the eVA system across the VCCS, it is essential that we work together to properly prepare for this cutover and to maximize the benefits we can achieve from this improved technology. Your assistance in helping to share the news of this pending change and your eventual participation in testing, training, and other forms of implementation are deeply appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this important effort!
Craig Herndon, Ph.D.
- February 12, 2021- DGS Awards New Contract for eVA Statewide e- Procurement System (PDF)
- February 2021- Message from DGS Director, Joe Damico (PDF)
- February. 23, 2021 Commonwealth of Virginia awards long-term contract to CGI for transformation of eVA procurement system
- March 11, 2021 - Commonwealth of Virginia uses Ivalua’s platform for transformation of eVA procurement system
- Design Briefing - Contracts and Vendor Performance - 07/29/21
- Design Briefing - Sourcing Overview - 07/19/21
- Design Briefing - P2P/Catalog Overview - 07/13/21
- Design Briefing - General Overview - 07/08/21
- eVA Transition Update – for Suppliers – July 2021
- Message from Shane Caudill
2021 BUG Meetings Videos:
- September 16, 2021 Meeting Playback
- August 26, 2021 BUG Meeting Playback - Conversion Roadmap
- August 19, 2021 Bug Meeting Playback
- July 15, 2021 Bug Meeting Playback
- June 10, 2021 Bug Meeting Playback
- May 13, 2021 BUG Meeting Playback
- April 15, 2021 BUG Meeting Playback
- March 18, 2021 BUG Meeting Playback
- February 18, 2021 BUG Meeting Playback
|Information for Businesses (Suppliers)|
|Information for Purchasing Professionals (State, Higher Ed, Local Gov't Buyers)|
|What's Coming Next (Milestones)|
- Buyer Training – Introductory Training (cont) & Micro Learning – August / September 2021
- Design Briefings – June/July 2021
- Buyer Training – Micro Learning – August / September 2021
- Buyer Train the Trainer – September - October 2021
- Buyer Training – End User – October - December 2021