The Travel & Expense Team consists of two specialists and a Travel & Expense Lead who service travelers from the 23 colleges, the Systems Office, and the SSC. It is our mission to focus on reimbursing travelers in a timely manner while enforcing regulatory compliance, reducing costs, and continuously improving travel operations and processes.
- Training for the new eVA platformTo: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all eVA […]
- eVA Training for the New Platform is here!To: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all eVA […]
- eVA Conversion newsTo: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all eVA […]
- Chrome River Single Sign On (SSO)To: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all Chrome […]
DGS – OFMS Trip Calculator: Use to calculate cost beneficial analysis (cost comparison of rental vehicle vs. personal vehicle).
FedRooms - GSA: Use to find compliant hotel rooms for travelers while on official State business.
Proration Calculator: Use to prorate lodging tax/fees.
Travel & Expense Reporting Dashboard: The Travel & Expense Reporting Dashboard is an interactive tool that answers two questions:
- How old are the submitted Expense Reports in Chrome River?
- How long have the submitted Expense Reports been in each approval role?
Travel Training Materials: Instructional guides and helpful information to aid in the creation of Chrome River reports and other pertinent travel topics. (MyVCCS login required)
UDS Foreign Per Diem Rates: Use to determine the applicable international GSA rates.
USPS Zip Code Verification Tool: Use to verify the physical lodging location.