As a service within the SSC, Procurement Operations provides a unified procurement and contracting process for all of the 23 colleges in the Virginia's Community Colleges System, as well as the System Office. Procurement Operations consists of a team of procurement professionals focused on excellence in service, full regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement in procurement operations.
Purchasing tips used by other colleges:
- If using a mandatory source, put MANDATORY SOURCE in the title.
- If using a state contract, put STATE CONTRACT in the title.
- If using an eVA punchout catalog, put PUNCHOUT CATALOG in the title.
- If the order is for NETSPACE items, put NETSPACE in the title. Also, email a copy of the requisition to Lynn Taylor.
- If at all possible do not submit a requisition with zero dollar amounts, get a quote from at least one vendor or use your best guess on dollar amounts.
- If at all possible do not submit a requisition with “Vendor to be determined”, try to get a quote from at least one vendor and attach that quote to the eVA requisition.
- If you think that the order is going to require a Quick Quote write the description in the eVA requisition as if it was going on a Quick Quote.
- If ordering furniture and other products & services provided by VCE, you must use VCE or get a waiver from VCE and attach that waiver to your eVA requisition, as with all mandatory sources.
- FY23 AvailabilityTo: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all […]
- Fiscal Year End Deadline DatesTo: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all […]
- TLAM Process Changes for Upcoming HCM transitionTo: Chief Human Resource Officers and Agency TLAM Contacts From: […]
- Procurement Fiscal Year End GuidelinesTo: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all […]