We communicated procurement year-end updates below on Friday, March 5th, and this morning March 8th, we have received the official cutoff date from DPS. The DPS cutoff date is April 5, 2021. While this cutoff applies to any approval or exemption request for new procurements, the primary impact of this cutoff for the VCCS is for approval requests for a sole source for goods and services over $50,000. Please review these two communications and the attached, revised memo for complete details.
If you have questions related to these deadlines, please contact the SSC Customer Engagement team 877-340-5577 or help.
From: SSC Communications <ssc_communications>
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 9:45 AM
Subject: Procurement Fiscal Year Ending 2021 Update
To: Management Council Members, VPs of Finance, and all eVA end users
From: Shared Services Center
Reason: Procurement Fiscal Year Ending 2021 Update
Date: March 5, 2021
Fiscal year-end 2021 is fast approaching. Although the attached procurement year-end memo was communicated a few days ago, we would like to provide an update. If you are involved in year-end procurements, please take the time to review the detailed memo attached.
· Procurement deadlines are not the same as Accounts Payable (AP) deadlines
(please look for AP deadlines in a separate communication)
· The first fiscal year-end procurement deadline is March 5, 2021 (Sealed Invitation for bid (IFB) solicitations)
· We do not yet have eVA shutdown dates or cutoff dates for Sole Source approvals that go through the Division of Purchasing and Supply (DPS)
· We anticipate the eVA shutdown date to be around June 21, 2021
· We anticipate the Sole Source approval cutoff date to be around April 23, 2021
· Fiscal year 2022 is now open in eVA, so colleges can begin entering purchase requisitions for FY22
(please note, these PRs will not become purchase orders (EP#) until after integration re-opens in July)