To: Chief Human Resource Officers and Agency TLAM Contacts
From: SSC TLAM Team
Area: Time and Labor and Absence Management
Reason: TLAM Process Calendar Updates
Date: December 15, 2021
Re: TLAM Process Changes for Upcoming Holiday Break
As we prepare for the upcoming holiday season, there are a few updates the Shared Services Center would like to communicate concerning our processes.
Below is information regarding the schedule for Time and Labor and Absence Management processing leading up to and following the winter break. Details concerning the New Year leave calendars will be soon to follow.
Part-time, Wage Time and Labor Processes
- Wage employees will need to submit timesheets prior to closing for the holiday break for the 12/3-12/16 pay period. Payroll deadlines will take precedence over TLAM notifications.
- Notifications for Unapproved Time and Exceptions for the 12/3 – 12/16 period will occur on the usual schedule, the 3 business days following the close of the pay period.
- The Time Administration Process monitoring will stop at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, December 22nd, and will resume at 8:30 am on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Notifications for Unapproved Time and Exceptions for the 12/17 – 12/30 period will occur on a condensed schedule the first 2 days upon our return on Monday, January 3rd.
Full-time, Salaried, Non-Exempt Time and Labor Processes
- The Time and Labor Tasks for Sal-Non employees will start on Monday, January 3, 2022, with Day 1, Exceptions & Unapproved Time, and continue through Day 3 on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, for the 12/10-12/24 pay period.
- The holidays for 12/25/2021 – 12/31/2021 will be loaded for all agencies on Wednesday, December 22nd, the last day the SSC is open before the start of a new pay period.
- For agencies that are open on Thursday, December 23rd, your employees will see an exception for Reported Time in Future Period. Please disregard. This will automatically resolve once the employee begins reporting hours in the New Year.
Calendar Processes – 12 month
- Calendar Processing Tasks for pay period 12/10-12/24 will begin Monday, January 3, 2022, when we return from the holiday break and follow a condensed 3-day schedule.
Calendar Processes - 9-month (18-pay)
- Calendar Processing Tasks for pay period 12/15-12/31 will begin Monday, January 3, 2022, when we return from the holiday break and follow the usual 4-day schedule.
Please contact SSCHRO_HRMS if you have any questions or concerns.